The United Coalition for Motor Club Safety (UCMCS) has recently launched a widespread safety awareness campaign to better educate the public about the dangers towers face everyday and our dedication to keeping the public safe. A poignant video produced for the campaign, “Move Over Save a Life,” has already gone viral and generated tens of thousands of views across the internet after being featured in several media reports, screened at industry events, and re-posted on governmental agency websites.
UCMCS is pleased to offer a sponsorship opportunity to companies that would like to participate in this campaign in 2015. Your sponsorship will not only help further increase safety on our roadways, it is also a unique chance to promote your company in an extremely positive manner to the tow industry, law enforcement community, and general public.
UCMCS’ membership alone accounts for over 1.4 million motor club calls per year and this number is growing daily. The campaign’s reach is limitless as UCMCS and its PR firm will be aggressively promoting it through regular media blitzes, newsletters, trade shows, and more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect to a large audience that is passionately embracing this campaign.
Become a sponsor today for $5,000 and your company will receive:
- Your company’s logo will be prominently placed on UCMCS’ booth at 3 upcoming tow trade shows
- UCMCS will announce your company’s sponsorship in a newsletter emailed to UCMCS’ membership
- Your company’s name will be listed as a campaign sponsor on future press releases and campaign materials
- Your company’s logo will be prominently listed as a campaign sponsor on UCMCS’ website
- 2015 UCMCS Associate Membership, including the right to use UCMCS’ logo on your marketing materials
Please contact me directly at 408-592-9460 or Staff@motorclubcoalition.org for more information. Thank you in advance for your dedication to safety and the betterment of the tow industry.
President, United Coalition for Motor Club Safety